Do you have a new puppy or kitten and looking for a great Vet? Here’s ALL you need to know.
Have one consultation with Dr Sam at My Local Vet and you’ll be equipped with all the knowledge required to provide the BEST POSSIBLE care for your new puppy or kitten.
During your consultation Dr Sam will cover:
- Vaccination – what diseases to vaccinate against and how to get your puppy or kitten out and about EARLIER whilst still ensuring they are adequately protected
- Worming – the best worming products on the market so you never have to worry about those ghastly little parasites
- Flea and tick prevention – how to avoid ticks causing paralysis in your new pal and how to prevent fleas from EVER being a problem
- Socialisation – how to teach your puppy to interact positively with other dogs
- Nail trimming and ear health – how to trim nails without upsetting your new puppy or kitten and how to avoid ever trimming too short!
- Heartworm – how to ensure your fur-child NEVER contracts heartworm
- Pet Insurance – advice about pet insurance eg. what to look for and questions worth asking before you choose a policy
- Nutrition – what to feed your puppy or kitten to ensure the BEST possible health and what definitely NOT to feed
- Desexing – when to desex your little friend and what’s involved, including the recovery time, medications and post-op management
- Microchipping – the legal requirements and when you should do it
- Training – how to start training at home and what to do about toileting troubles or bothersome behaviours
Sounds like information overload? Don’t worry, Dr Sam will take you through each of these checkpoints in person and also provide you with a detailed summary called a Personalised Preventative Healthcare Plan so you can refer to it anytime you like!
If you want value for money and confidence that you and your new companion are in safe hands you’ve come to the right place!