We have some VERY exciting news!
COMING SOON – JUNE 2023
In June this year we will be moving into a brand new purpose-built veterinary facility!
The new clinic is only 7 minutes away and comes with plenty of parking, an entrance at the front and rear of the building as well as a separate entry and waiting room just for cats! Cats always get what they want haha.
The new My Local Vet will be three times the size of the current clinic, complete with soundproofed rooms, a large waiting area for dogs, and separate cat and dog wards, ensuring our inhouse patients get a good night’s sleep.
Things to know:
– Our phone number will stay the same.
– All our patient files are stored securely in a cloud server and accessed by remote desktop so the “transfer of files” will be seamless.
– The whole team is coming with us! It’s our people that make My Local Vet so special and we’re pleased to say you’ll see all the familiar faces at the new clinic.
– Once the move is complete the current clinic will no longer be operational.
– We will continue to offer our house call service.
We’re confident that our new clinic will confer an improved customer and patient experience – Everyone likes more space including pets!
If you have suggestions for our new premises, please don’t hesitate to send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org or a message via our Facebook page.
Lastly, we want to thank you for your ongoing support and trust in us to deliver an outstanding veterinary service to you and your pets. We promise to keep striving to exceed your expectations.
We look forward to sharing this journey with you. Look out for all the updates on our Facebook page!